1. Call a stored procedure with args to build the chart. (It partially works.)
2. Allow the SQL or stored procedure to sort the Chart. (Very hard to sort the chart the way you want it) or have a sorting override.
3. Expose all of the columns in the SP or SQL to put anywhere you want on the chart.
4. Each chart type (single, records, columns) works just a little different. It would be nice if the features were consistent.
5. In the series and data area you can custom choose 9 colors. This needs to be set to 12. Lots of charts based on months.
6. Allow colors to be set according to the numbers. A big number "Green" and negative number "Red", etc.